All Banks’ Calculators Compiled In This Post :
If you are the sort of investor who takes pride in bargaining , you are going to love this post.
This post is inspired by ninja- level bargainers that are often found haggling in streets with vendors.
Bargaining is an art and a quite important one. You can save quite a stash with those bargaining skills that you’ve polished over the years. The adage these money-ninjas live by is ” puchhne main kya jata hai? ”
> For those who don’t understand Hindi, it means ‘” There is no shame in asking , you never know you may get a better deal”.
These money-ninjas would leave no stone unturned to get the last bang out of their bucks.
Dictionary has a rather unflattering word for our money-ninjas: Miserly
Money -ninjas are not concerned about money actually,they are more concerned about making a wrong financial decision. This is the difference!
Bookmark these links to calculate how much money you’d make while investing in different products offered by banks in India and earn that katana!
Fixed Deposit Calculator
- HDFC Bank: HDFC Bank FD Calculator
- ICICI Bank: http://www.icicibank.com/calculators/fd-calculator.html
- SBI : http://www.sbi.co.in/portal/web/home/maturity-value-calculator
Personal Loan EMI Calculator
- HDFC Bank : http://www.oracleinvestor.com/banking/bank-calculators/
- ICICI Bank: http://www.oracleinvestor.com/banking/bank-calculators/
- Axis Bank: http://www.oracleinvestor.com/banking/bank-calculators/
Home Loan EMI calculator
- HDFC Ltd : https://www.hdfcbank.com/personal/personal-loan-emi-calculator
- ICICI Bank: http://www.icicibank.com/calculators/home-loan-emi-calculator.html
- Axis Bank : http://www.axisbank.com/Calculators/loans-emi-calculator.html
Recurring Deposit Calculator
- HDFC Bank: http://www.hdfcbank.com/RD_Calculator/index.aspx
- ICICI Bank : http://www.icicibank.com/calculators/rd-calculator.html
- Kotak Mahindra Bank : http://www.kotak.com/calculator/rd_cal/index.php
- Axis Bank: http://www.axisbank.com/personal/deposits/calculator/RD-Calculator.aspx
If you still go to the bank without doing your homework , you are not a smart investor.
Even if you get a good deal, you simply got lucky. A wise investor does a great deal of research before zeroing in on any investment proposal .
We have left calculators of a few banks because there were no calculators on their websites.
If you are banking with such banks , you may have to use third party websites to calculate or visit these banks in person.
Hope you find this post useful!